Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Life's a Journey - Welcome to Mine



For 2 months this blog has sat without words added.  A few months ago I realized my job would never become my passion and that I should actually try to pursue what inspires me and leaves me in awe.  Worse case scenario, I end up back in my cube, so if I failed that would be punishment all in its own.  The past 2 weeks so much has happened that has made me realize there was no longer any point in me making excuses on not blogging (i.e. I need to learn illustrator more, need more mentors, what if I fail, what if no one reads). Then I sat back, reflected and remembered what made me even had the hope to dream up Nolabelle and remembered all the things I have seen that I wanted to share.  So much so, that I had to get a blog to share it, because I know my friends were tired of hearing about the pretty pictures I saw, and my bright ideas for events that we would never plan sitting in our cages..oops cubes.  This is it people!  The very beginning.....scary stuff, but I hope you stay tuned because I have so much to share, so many people to thank and a whole blog world to become a part of.




3 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best Kewain - you will do amazingly well! (P.S. - I have your button up on my blog).
    Have a great weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay Ke!! congrats!! so happy for you! glad to see you're finally up and running!!!

    ReplyDelete