Friday, September 23, 2011

I feel the Autumn breeze.....

So it begins – Summer is officially over with and Autumn moves in.  I promise to be a big girl and won’t pout or think about my how I will miss putting on a cute cotton dress and flip flops while I roam the city.  Though its not my favorite season, I definitely have a few high points of fall – pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, colorful leaves on the trees, haunted houses for Halloween and of course let’s not forget THANKSGIVING!!!  Turkey, yams, ham, mashed potatoes, buttered rolls …..yum yum yummy.  So while it will be hard to let go of the sun glistening off the crystals of my shades I can’t wait for the memories that will happen this fall.  Tell me your favorite part of Autumn/Fall, whether its wearing a scarf or the cutesy special edition Starbucks cups with the limited fall edition beverages.  Talk to me! I’m all ears.




1 comment:

  1. my choice...DEFINITELY the starbucks seasonal cups! they just put a smile on my face!!! :) ESP LOOOOOVE their caramel brulee latte...i really hope they bring it back this year!!

    ReplyDelete