Monday, September 19, 2011

Last Taste of Summer

Hi Darlings !!!

I have been busy lately trying to enjoy the last few days of the New York summer. Being a May baby in the south I have always enjoyed the summer season – riding bikes with friends, snowballs (snow-cones for those up north), flip flops with brightly polished toes, drinking sweet tea on the porch and of course being able to pull out the Dukes of Hazard style daisy dukes ;).  Of course being a belle above the Mason Dixon line is much different than below I still manage to create wonderful memories.  This summer I saw the pink sand of Bermuda, surfed in Cabo, made it to the top of the Eiffel tower and biked through Paris! What more can a belle ask for??!! So as these final days past and autumn brings in a new leaf, I wanted to have one last ode to summer and all the totally sweet things it brings.  If you are going to miss summer as much as I will, put on your shades, and raise your glass of sweet tea!!



1 comment: