Friday, December 16, 2011

Bring the {Holiday} Beat Back Friday!!


Hi my darlings!!!!  It’s the last weekend before Christmas.  All my shopping is done and I hope yours is too.  If not my hopes and best wishes are with you going out into those crowds this weekend.  Even more wishes if you need to head to the post office (that place is a zoo).   I plan on staying inside and prepping for my trip home.  I have been putting together my Christmas jam list and wanted to get your input.  I LOVE cooking and opening gifts to a holiday soundtrack in the background.  Below is my list that I have begun, but I want to add more and I have ran out of songs in my head.  The list is a mix of oldies but goodies and new jams (just love that Bieber) so I am open to all suggestions.  Leave me a comment to add to the list and I will def upload it to my Ipod.  Happy Holidays!!!!




Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer – The Temptations
The Christmas Song – Nat King Cole
All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
Someday At Christmas – Stevie Wonder
Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
Merry Christmas Baby - Otis Redding
 What Do The Lonely Do At Christmas - The Emotions
Let it Snow – Boys II Men
Give Love on Christmas Day - The Jackson 5
Silent Night – The Temptations
Joy To The World - Whitney Houston
O Holy Night – Celine Dion
Winter Wonderland – Aretha Franklin
Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Jackson 5
Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt
Wish You A Merry Christmas - The Jackson 5
Mistletoe - Justin Bieber
Please Come Home for Christmas – Charles Brown
White Christmas - The Drifters
Sleigh Ride - Ella Fitzgerald
O Tannenbaum - Vince Guaraldi Trio
This Christmas - Donny Hathaway
Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
Frosty the Snowman- The Jackson 5
Baby It’s Cold Outside – Kirk and Blaine of Glee (Sorry I LOVE this show)

4 comments:

  1. Great list! I've been listening to Christmas music nonstop lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun playlist! I love Christmas music, and a lot of these are classics!

    ReplyDelete