Friday, January 27, 2012

Fab Friday Find: Target Wu's me away.....






JASON WU IS DESIGNING FOR TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!  The look book is finally out….geez can you sense my excitement!!!???  So many pieces I am eyeing and I can’t wait until they hit the stores.  This may be the most time I ever spend in Target (I’m a Wal-Mart girl myself).  Like many other Jason garnered my attention after he designed First Lady Michelle Obama’s inauguration gown.  Now to be honest I didn’t fall in love with the details of the gown but with the cut and fit.  It seemed as if it was designed to move as she did instead of being dragged along from being too weighted.  Ever since then I have been keeping an eye on his designs and I must say I was a huge fan of his work.  The collection of target consists of flirty dresses and constructed trench coats.  What I love about this collection is that it brings back memories from my childhood with the knot on the handbag strap.  My mom would knot the straps of my little purses for Sunday school when they were too long for me.  For those of you who love the Mad Men look this may be just the collection for you!  With pieces for work and play it’s a well rounded collection.  Best part is the highest price point is $59.99!!

3 comments: