Thursday, February 16, 2012

Friday Reflections




So its been a really busy week.  Though I with the passing of one of the greatest singers to grace music I wanted to slow down.  Busy is one okay but being memorable amongst the madness is a point I always strive for.  At the end of the day all those errands and chores are done but who will remember them?  Were they really just busy tasks or actually changed your life in a positive manner? I know sometimes we can’t be help but be caught in the whirlwind of life, but take the time to breath, exhale and enjoy the small moments.  Then ask yourself what did you really do this week.



This week I….


Finally joined Instagram.  I got my iphone 2 weeks ago and it’s open me up to a whole new world.  Follow me on Instagram as @Nolabella.


Instead of going out for Valentine’s day my boyfriend and I did it low key.  I made him cupcakes and he got me a heart shaped cheesecake.  We definitely had way too many sweets.  My Co-workers happily have eaten the surplus.


While doing research for a wedding in September I met a wonderful new photographer.  She gave me some great advice on table décor.  


This weekend I am catching up with the talented Ellen of Eldenwa Designs to begin planning her summer wedding.


I don’t have one particular item for Fab Friday but I do have a site.  Have you seen Vente-Privee before??  If not you should join.  High end merchandise at great prices.


Do you remember Minx nails?  Those little stickers that were supposed to last as a manicure for weeks (not!!). Well, they have nothing on Sally Hansen Nail effects.  I received so many compliments on these babies.
 



I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  If you are off for President Day I hope you enjoy the extra day!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention! Enjoyed talking weddings and photography with you!

    ReplyDelete