Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Reflections


It’s a rainy day here in NYC.  I somehow have always loved rainy days.  Laying in bed, being lazy, curled up with a good book.  These days I take advantage of rainy days by running any errands I need to do because no one else is out.  There is no traffic or long lines anywhere.  Then I come home and curl up with that good book and take a nap. 




I am currently reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.  I had never took interest in reading this book until after I saw the movie.  I am completely engrossed.  The movie definitely left out some great parts.

While feeding my cravings for sweet stuff I was able to also help raise money for a little boy with leukemia.  You can help out to by purchasing a Jam Gram from Lovely Little Details. 

This clock is a must have for a friend of mine!  She is always late.  We have a joke that she finally bought a watch but of course the face has no numbers.  This clock would go perfectly in her apartment.

These rings from Brooklyn Thread caught my eye.  The dark stormy one will be added to my collection of spring jewelry.

If you follow me on instagram (@nolabella) you know I am taking pole classes to stay in shape.  My new workout shoes are pink with a bow.  I will be wearing them tomorrow in class for the first time.  Hopefully I don’t do any damage (to myself)……

Until next week….xoxo

2 comments: