Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Inspired Pedi

I hope everyone is prepped and ready for Vday!!!  On a recent trip to Sephora, as I was scouring the clearance items, I came across some polish pens.  I had no idea what I would use them for, but they were on sale so I figured her why not.  The hard decision came in choosing a pen color.  A friend said why not get red as Valentine’s day is coming.  GOOD CALL!!  I imagined doing a white polish on my toes with a red heart.  Unfortunately the white polish at Sephora looked as if I had polished my little piggies with whiteout.  Instead I used a pastel purple and drew a small heart on top.  Now my toes are ready for a night out on the town!


2 comments:

  1. Cute! I've been meaning to try a polish pen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, super cute! I've been really into lavender polish, too, lately!

    ReplyDelete