Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Inspired DIY: Embroidery Loops

Last week I had a meeting with one of my brides to collaborate on the details of her wedding.  One of the new details added was so lovely I had to share.  If you ever knew anyone to or have done cross stitching you recognize the embroidery rings that hold the fabric.  Embroidery hoops are a quick way and inexpensive way to jazz up non floral centerpieces or even create depth if you hang them from the ceiling.  Make it even more sentimental by having a picture printed on some fabric and framing it inside the loop.  Besides weddings I can imagine these hanging from trees at a spring backyard garden party or even as inexpensive favors at a baby shower. 




 {via: Twig}



 {via: Papernstitch}






5 comments:

  1. I love these! The ones with the photos are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such a great ways to integrate different colors and textures into wedding decor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fab idea! I love the lace hoops especially.

    ReplyDelete